Thursday 10 October 2013

iGuy and Mr Bump

 Review

I shouldn't say kidproof because I was the klutz one who dropped my iPad- it was in
an expensive hard / leather case , with metal corners - who knows.

Can you see the shattered screen ?


This colourful buddy is by Speck and he will keep your iPad protected and display it in style.

Every bit as protective as he is fun!




The molded mango-coloured case is freestanding but still lightweight and comfy to hold.


It means you can safely and easily snatch from your brother pass your iPad around when showing off photos or sharing music or taking turns or walking around the house.


Set iGuy down on any convenient surface when you're finished using it or use him in the kitchen to display your favourite recipe while cooking ...if you can get it off the kids.




It is scratch-resistant, bump-resistant surface helps keep your device safe.

With openings for all Ports and controls, molded Interior, no-sratch lining, sturdy construction iGuy is my new love.

The only disadvantage is for apps and games that only have portrait orientation.The kids didn't mind it.

I can easily swap back to my leather cover when I want to take my iPad out with me. It is too chunky to fit in my favourite handbag (backpack).

I really want a purple iGuy for my mini iPad now.
Have you had an i disasters ?

Disclaimer: We were gifted an iGuy to review.All opinions are my own.