Saturday 17 November 2012

Got your back for Christmas

I've been caught in a spiral of despair because of the all the amazing Christmas things and ideas on Pinterest and elsewhere.

At least one of my problems is solved - if I can pull it off - a cute idea from Jessica @The BlueBasket. I think hubby will love this home-made gift.


Full tutorial is here
 Jessica has some amazing and cute ideas.


I'm loving this idea  -  healthy and delicious too - instructions here 

I got the idea from here
The boys love playing with sticks . I hope I can bribe them (as you do)to find me enough to try this.



White Chocolate Marshmallow Snowman Pops might work as the bribe...I might try it with cakepops too.

Right now I have to get back to my 100 things challenge - to toss or giveaway(with drop off Monday) 100 items today. Once we sort the toys - I putting up this poster.



It is a very slow process with the boys helping .Hubby is blissfully off working on our little cabin on the prairie.

Do you de-clutter the toys and excess stuff prior to Christmas ?
Do you find it as hard as I do to get rid of stuff when sentimentality gets in the way ?

PS : Just a reminder to please check my current giveaways- the links are in side bar on top right- save yourself some Christmas shopping and more $ in your pocket.

Linking up with Tina's Christmas